Take Control of Online Searches: Business or Nonprofit
Many of you have added your business or nonprofit to local search and business directories that are available online, such as Yahoo, Yelp, Bing, YellowPages, etc. There are more than 50 major online search directories available today for online searches.
I’m sure you agree that it can be time consuming to keep track of your listings. That said, it’s valuable to have your business/nonprofit listed:
- Consumers do use these sites to search and…
- Quantity, quality and consistency between these citations can lead to higher website rankings.
At perini & associates we will:
- Ensure your search information is accurate.
- Update to reflect sales campaigns, downloadable coupons, events, etc.
- Enhance your listing with photos, messages and more so those searching stand out.
- Monitor online reviews.
- Clean up addresses/phone numbers for those that have relocated.
PR starts with reputation management. And, for many businesses and nonprofits it starts with what can be found online by consumers and supporters.
Let us help. email: customer email@example.com