It’s Spring Break!
For many public schools and colleges across America, traditionally this week usually means traveling with family or friends. However, the week can also be a great time to do a little Spring cleaning or starting fresh with new experiences and ideas. How about we use this week to start fresh with new tools on how to promote your small business or nonprofit?
Which of these public relations tactics do you use to promote awareness of you company or nonprofit?
- Write and distribute press releases
- E-mail media professionals directly with news
- Call media professionals on the phone
- Social media
- Events for influencers and prospects
- Write bylined articles and blog posts
- Engage with community and philanthropic organizations