By, Michael B. Perini, ABC
I can’t tell you how many potential clients have no PR/marketing budgets or strongly believe that spending $$$ on professional PR/marketing is expensive; a cost rather than investment for their business. Well, let’s just see. Here is some shocking facts for all those non-believers.
A list of 12 comparisons among common consumer products and services.
- Facebook Page = what is cheaper than free?
- Website = cheaper than the average of 3 car payments.
- Business Marketing plan = cheaper than a lightweight road bike.
- News release about your business = cheaper than a pair of running shoes.
- YouTube business video = cheaper than a canister vacuum.
- Banner = cheaper than 2 pairs of your favorite wedge or slip-on Croc shoes.
- Business Logo = cheaper than two hours with your plumber.
- Social Media = cheaper than any form of advertising today. Reach over 1,000 people for less than $1.
- Musical jingle = cheaper than a bachelor party weekend.
- Radio personality at your event = cheaper than upgrading to a new smart phone.
- 200,000 new encounters in 20 minutes = cheaper than a oil change.
- Marketing consultant = cheaper than a divorce lawyer!
We understand your marketing program is a balancing act. So, why not take control with smart, cost-efficient business building marketing strategies?
Call or come in for a free one-on-one consult from a PR/marketing professional.